Skip to main content

UNCONDITIONAL IN NATURE.

why didn't you understand? ,

why didn't you feel it?,

why did you go away when you promised to be there?,

why did you do this?,

why did things turned around like this?,

why did this happen?,

why cant i go to the past and turn every thing right?

why....why.....why....me??

I want answers of my questions I look at every possible man and ask them the reason for me being in such a state........but nobody could answer me.They just looked at me blankly and thought that I have gone mad...crazy.

Can u tell me..... can u answer my questions.

Do you remember me ...do you still miss me the way I miss you every single day...do you feel for me that way...the way you used to feel.............. You are going miles and miles away from me but still you are so close to me ...cause you live in my heart always.......

You may forget me but how can I forget you ?? I close my eyes and there I see u standing just in front of me but when i open my eyes ....u are gone...somewhere I don't know.

Remember those days when we used to plan to run away...........remember the times when you used to say that I am very innocent and so you will be always there and help me choose the right person, remember the holding of hands while walking down the lane.......I felt different as if I was no more in me. You promised me that you will be there with me in the crowd or when I am alone...always and everywhere?

What happened to those promises......?

They say that I must let go my past and move forward, meet new people change my surrounding and live a new life? but how can I do that when you are not around?I don't know when friendship turned into this deeper feeling? I don't know whether this is love and if it is..... they say that I should forget my 1st love? but how is that possible... you tell me?

I look and see a handsome pass by me , he looks at me and smile and i also smile back at him. I try to move forward into a conversation with the guy but something stops me. its not that the guy has got any fault but the fault is in me. I feel something is pulling me back to you ....some kinda chain or link between us that is not possible for me cut off...i tried but its not going!

I did a mistake and now I am suffering its punishment. "What goes around comes around back to you" this phrase is so true!

I know you will go away and i wont even stop you. I want you to be happy and I'll find my happiness in that only. Love cannot be forced upon anybody.
When I loved you I had never put this condition that you also have to love me so I cant stop loving you because you don't love me!
Love is unconditional and it is like life........in life we have to face a lot of hurdles...sometimes there is happiness and sometimes we have to face sadness but does that mean we give up our lives and are able to save ourselves from all that frustration?.........no it is not. And so in the same way love also have to face a lot of difficulties but that doesn't mean we stop loving......

LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL and so I will keep loving you even when you are not with me........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Constant Change

Do you really get what you want? Or do you get what you deserve? The faith in you to reach there The finishing line, can you ever touch? The race gets to you at some point  And you start running in circles to catch the feather hanging at an arm's distance But don't you know, that chord is attached to you? The faster you run yet you cannot reach it and still run in circles! Look around you, all the moving wheels and the circles round and about  around you....rotating and changing Change is the only constant they say but what is the change? our body shapes our habits our environment our feelings our hormones our movements our ideas our ideologies our goals our love US? You? Yes you, the one reading this.....and also writing this You have also changed You are no more the same, from the one ten years back you don't care about the world, and don't wear makeup to hide the scar of that fall  you don't care about others' validation and don't wear to impress but to u

My City

Kolkata on postcard Kolkata Postcards photographs by Nemai Ghosh published by Starmark True to its title, the City of Joy as coined by the French author Dominique Lapierre, knows how to celebrate every victory, every win, even daily life. All my years in this city, it has taught me to LLC (Love, Live and Care).  There was a time when I wanted to leave. All my friends used to keep complaining about the faults of this city and they still do. Giving the idea that all this city did was to make you knock door for work and yet no opportunity came knocking on the door. I was influenced and I also wanted to leave.  On such an odd tiring day, after coming back home, my grandfather called me in his study. As I entered, the whole room was spread with the prints of photographs of his City taken by him. As I carefully positioned my stepping through the room, I fell in love with his City. So much known yet so unknown.  Later his idea got transformed into the 'Kolkata' Coffee Table Book and p

Wake Up

Wake up. Its early in the morning. I can see the sky through the bedroom window, changing colours. So many colours blended together so well. The darkness of the night is slowly turning into the brightness of the day. The silence of the night I can hear no more, are the birds waking up? or are they chirping to wake us up? The earth smells fresh The air feels fresh so I should freshen up and get ready for the day. Sipping on my green tea trying to recollect what unfinished work I had yesterday, I suddenly recollected my last night's dream. Dream of being big. Dream of achieving all my wishes one day. Dream of getting real. Dream that always brings a smile to my face. Dreams shouldn't be shared,everyone says, they don't come true then! So I kept the dream to myself. The day went on in its own pace. Every turn I take hitting hard on the dream I dreamt. Pushing me back into the reality of life, getting their joys from hammering on my dream. The