Skip to main content

HEART BEAT

I know how to find the answers....


I know how to spread my wings and fly with you......


I know when I look around I will find you....


I know the world is round...


I know that you are always around...


I know that you have changed me and.......


I know that the time is gonna pass by.... and


I know that I m never gonna tell you the things


that I got to tell you .....


but I have to give it a try.....


And out of all the things that i know ...


I still don't know how to leave you...


I don't know how to keep you apart........


and I don't know how you do it.....


make me fall in love with you every time I am with you...


and every time it feels new......out of all the fights that we have....all the quarrels and arguments we go through....yet you make me love you more and more with every passing day...that we spend together.

When there is love everywhere.....and all these moments around us.....I want to hold you in my arms...and count the seconds in your breath..... Hear your heart beat in my ears and try to match the thumping of my heart with yours...breathe together in our own rhythm......speak no more....argue for petty things no more....yet say all that we need to tell each other through our eyes........just hear and feel the presence of each other in the atmosphere.


"The touch of your skin...


the smile on your face ...


lets me know that you need me....


the truth in your eyes..saying that you'll never leave me..


the hold of your arms says you'll catch me wherever I fall..."


getting lost in your own ecstasy..in your beauty.........


It is extremely weird that today we stand here.....cause even few months back we didn't know each other. And if that day you wouldn't have said that you loved me and literally made me say "yes" for this relationship then things today would have been completely different. I was so unsure and confused....after my experience with heartbreaks, I was afraid to put myself through all that pain and suffering over again ....but I don't know how ,when you didn't even know me properly you had the faith and confidently said that "this relationship will work...I and you and we both will make it work....."


How were you so sure from before?...


What trick did you play on me ....?


How did you know.......it all when I was so much in dilemma??


I thought I wont be ever be able to love again....being a heart-broken girl..I had lost faith in love and relationships and all that relating to it. But surely things are never to be constant and prone to changes.....and so was I. When I didn't even know you properly I said "yes" and leaped over again to take another risk with my feelings......and now standing here it seems that this risk and the sudden unknown leap was worth it.

When I hadn't even met you ...seen you ever....yet through all that phone calls and text messages we came close to each other......and finally that day when I met you it was a fairytale..... Time slowed by....when I saw you standing there...and when I shook my hands......I felt my heart beating in my chest....

Did you feel that?

Even with all the uncertainties in mind you made it so special ....so beautiful.....that every girl dreams to be like......making me feel special...the date romantic and so complete..... I could have never asked for more.......

Life is surely unpredictable as I have even mentioned before and so our priorities and needs and wants also keeps changing keeping pace with the velocity of the environment....Its been a few months and yet it feels as if I had known you for these many years......

Today and tomorrow, forgetting and leaving my yesterday, I need you in my life ...just like you were there for me ...giving me confidence from the very first day.

Every relationship faces different sorts of hurdles...and problems and so will we but how we together overcome them holding each other's hand and being each other's support will prove the strength of our love............


I want you in my life now and forever cause I need you........


I wanna hold your hand and walk the sands of time....


I love you more than I did before....


You are the one that I hold on to.....


Cause my heart will stop without you....


What-so-ever may come our way I will never leave your hand .....


And I promise to face all that comes our way..big or small or huge or gigantic or tiny....whatever hurdle come may our way I will be there beside you and always with you......

and . . . .
.
.
.
now . . . . . .

.


.


.


.


.


its your turn. . . . . . . .


Will you be there with me too Love? ? ?

Comments

  1. Just Loved each and every line u had put up in this context....hats off to ur thoughts....dnt knw u at all bt can surely mention one thng dat hw much u luv sumone deeply and madly...wish al d best wishes to u n ur spcl person...cheers...!! :]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Constant Change

Do you really get what you want? Or do you get what you deserve? The faith in you to reach there The finishing line, can you ever touch? The race gets to you at some point  And you start running in circles to catch the feather hanging at an arm's distance But don't you know, that chord is attached to you? The faster you run yet you cannot reach it and still run in circles! Look around you, all the moving wheels and the circles round and about  around you....rotating and changing Change is the only constant they say but what is the change? our body shapes our habits our environment our feelings our hormones our movements our ideas our ideologies our goals our love US? You? Yes you, the one reading this.....and also writing this You have also changed You are no more the same, from the one ten years back you don't care about the world, and don't wear makeup to hide the scar of that fall  you don't care about others' validation and don't wear to impress but to u

My City

Kolkata on postcard Kolkata Postcards photographs by Nemai Ghosh published by Starmark True to its title, the City of Joy as coined by the French author Dominique Lapierre, knows how to celebrate every victory, every win, even daily life. All my years in this city, it has taught me to LLC (Love, Live and Care).  There was a time when I wanted to leave. All my friends used to keep complaining about the faults of this city and they still do. Giving the idea that all this city did was to make you knock door for work and yet no opportunity came knocking on the door. I was influenced and I also wanted to leave.  On such an odd tiring day, after coming back home, my grandfather called me in his study. As I entered, the whole room was spread with the prints of photographs of his City taken by him. As I carefully positioned my stepping through the room, I fell in love with his City. So much known yet so unknown.  Later his idea got transformed into the 'Kolkata' Coffee Table Book and p

Wake Up

Wake up. Its early in the morning. I can see the sky through the bedroom window, changing colours. So many colours blended together so well. The darkness of the night is slowly turning into the brightness of the day. The silence of the night I can hear no more, are the birds waking up? or are they chirping to wake us up? The earth smells fresh The air feels fresh so I should freshen up and get ready for the day. Sipping on my green tea trying to recollect what unfinished work I had yesterday, I suddenly recollected my last night's dream. Dream of being big. Dream of achieving all my wishes one day. Dream of getting real. Dream that always brings a smile to my face. Dreams shouldn't be shared,everyone says, they don't come true then! So I kept the dream to myself. The day went on in its own pace. Every turn I take hitting hard on the dream I dreamt. Pushing me back into the reality of life, getting their joys from hammering on my dream. The